Anonymous

Is it true that no European populations have brown skin?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

@ NiteOwl

That findings were corrected later. Ancient 'dark-skinned' Briton Cheddar Man find may not be true. One of the geneticists who performed the research says the conclusion is less certain, and according to others we are not even close to knowing the skin colour of any ancient human.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancie...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm not sure what you mean.

All european national populations have a huge majority of whiteskinned people, and minorities of brown/black people

• Magui
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes, European populations do not have brown skin.

Nowadays, however, after recent waves of immigration to Europe there are many Europeans who are brown, black, yellow, red.

Also, according to scientific studies the European hunter-gatherers who came to Europe in the Out of Africa movement had dark skin and blue eyes.

• 2 months ago

Look up "Cheddar Man", the first Europeans had brown skin and light eyes.   Then they evolved into oliveskins then these oliveskins evolved into pinkskins.    Evolved or got mixed up with other Asians and African populations that made them look like they are today. 

Also sometime the modern oliveskins of Europe, the very very olive ones, are borderline brown.  The picture I posted is a Native Iberian (a Spaniard). and he is somewhere between olive and brown.... I've seen Latino Mestizos and Mulattoes lighter than him. 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

European skin color ranges from pale to light brown zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not the original native people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.