i have a blackberry playbook and i would like to transfer photos from it to another?

my blackberry screen is cracked and it wont turn on at all because the charger part inside the tablet wont hold a charge and i wanted to know if i can transfer my previous photos to the new one via blackberry account password or am i going to have to take it via mail to a blackberry service place to have them fix the tablet i just would like to transfer the data its a 32 gb but i plan to get a 16 gb the 32 gb had need for speed undercover but i do not plan to download it to the 16 gb unless i have enough memory for it any advice or answers that are positive and can potentially help i may even want to know is there a site on the web on a computer that will allow that thanks in advance and happy holidays to all sorry if this is a long question

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.