Do you ever use Google calendar on your phone to record your appointments and events, instead of using a diary?

Or do you have concerns about privacy, with Google seemingly having access to your information?

- In which case, do you prefer to use a printed diary instead?

• Regina

dcfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I exclusively use the Google calendar. I have zero issues about privacy. This is because I am Muslim, and visit Islamic websites and donate to Islamic causes, and the FBI decided to pay me a visit six years ago and question me about those matters. Since I had done nothing wrong, they had nothing on me, but their questioning indicated that they had gone into password-protected websites like my online banking and credit cards. Since then, I have had ZERO expectation of privacy online and I have absolutely no issues with Google having access to ALL my information. Hope this helps!

No, I use the clock app that came with my android phone.  It also came with a calendar app (not google) but I only use that to see what the day might be.

I use the clock app to create audible alarms to remind me of things I need to do, or important events such as, doctor appointment, get groceries after work, take medication, etc.

Yes, I use it. 

• Lv 7

"diary"? why not just use a regular pocket calendar or scheduler?

also, i think you really need to READ the user agreement before you start jumping to conclusions. Google doesn't sell all your appointment info or anything. they just use all your other info to make suggestions...

• i + i

Yes, I use it. Not concerned. If I ever need 

to be clandestine about things like what 

time my next dentist appointment might 

be, then I guess I will go back to the little 

notebook I carried around 30 years ago. 

The google calendar works fine.

• Bill-M

Yes, I use Google Calendar all the time.  I open Google Calendar on my Desktop PC and enter my appointments and they come up automatically on my phone.  Not concerned about privacy.  There only appointments, not bank details.