Are these sentences correct ?

1.Kindly revert back as often as required till all your queries are fully resolved.

2. During my free time on the set I revert back to text messages or I read books.

Favorite Answer

Technically they are correct, but they are waaaaaaaaaaaay outside of the way anyone would actually speak. 

You could make them more relavent by saying:

1) Please check back as often as you need to if you still have any questions.

2) During my free time on set, I generally check my texts or I read a book. 

No, that's not how "revert" is used. It's generally a negative, meaning that someone has returned to a previous negative condition. 

Not really.  Revert is to go back to a prior condition.  The first is definitely not correct.  There is no reversion at all.  Just a repetition as needed.

You might speak of going back to doing what you had been doing as reverting.  It implies that the time on the set was an interruption though, rather than the texting-reading being the temporary time-filler activity.  You don't revert back to a temporary state, for the most part.

You could revert back to reading after you were interrupted by a phone call. We normally would not say it that way, but it would be a case of returning to what had been. 

Reversion is mostly used to indicate a back-sliding of sorts, a loss of advancement, a falling down to a lower condition which used to be and that we thought we were done with.  Reversion is the opposite of advancement.

1 is incorrect. You should use 'refer' instead of revert.