How do I make my logo?

I have a really good idea for a logo but have struggled to make it thus far. It just comes out too messy on basic art tools like photoshop or MS paint. Does anyone have any advice for how I can get it made cheaply, efficiently and quickly??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

user interface design/Logo Design, or UI, focuses on incorporating a visual hierarchy into a design for the user to follow. after that, this often means taking ideas outlined in wireframe and making them into a high-fidelity design that incorporates this visual hierarchy. Berenike bion UI UX designers make products joyful to interact with. UI designers take the mid and low fidelity designs for a project and begin to refine the designs. Berenike bion UI UX designers focus on the visual hierarchy and patterns that give visual cues to users. these items can include.

https://www.berenikebion.com/best-ui-ux-design-ser...

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Photoshop is not basic, it is the professional standard retouching software. It does take a long time to learn how to use it.

Draw your logo by hand, get it as close as you can on paper, then scan or photograph that and recreate it in Photoshop.

Illustrator is a better programme for logos but is another learning curve.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Use hand tools, paper and colored pencils or markers, then photocopy. duhhh. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

if you type it on the search bar it might show you how to do it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

When you open Photoshop, or paint, first, try drawing out simple shapes that can fit into little parts of your "cool idea" logo. Make sure those simple little parts are on different layers Drawing out those simple little parts can assist better in detail. Afterwards, rotate and transform those little simple parts and try to put them together. Once those simple parts are together that form the desired shape, then merge all those layers together. If your logo has multiple complex parts, finish one part with multiple layers and then merge the layers together, then work on the next complex part. Hope this helps.

• 1 month ago

If you know what you want download Adobe Illustrator.  They have a seven day free trial, hopefully that's enough time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.