Which is the highest-class hobby: liking cars, liking trains or liking planes?

I have several friends who love aviation and airplanes; they even go to the airport and watch planes. They're all white-collar professionals.

I know a few people who love trains.  They're from a range of backgrounds.

I don't know anyone who loves cars, although friends have nice ones.  

Which is the highest-class interest and which is the lowest-class interest: planes, trains or cars?

Favorite Answer

People who like cars might have one or a couple they own, or be like Jay Leno.

People who like planes are more likely to only own one, or share one.

I do not know of anyone who owns their own train (except for models or a single car.), much less a railway to run it on.  I guess those people would be the most exclusive.   But that may not translate into being high class.

Liking  trains, planes, automobiles; or Playing with Toys?

I personally don't collect Hot Wheels. Even though some make $ on it. Nor do I play with model trains.

I go to car show's, restore old cars/motorcycles. I Ride on Real trains, visit  museums of Real locomotives.

I was in an A & P class, we Fixed Real 737s, Pipers, Cessnas. Flew in a 1928 Ford Trimotor too.

Gomez  Addams said it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMxJtMoTnx8

Youtube thumbnail

Well we know that Jay Leno loves cars and costs a fortune and Sheldon cooper loves

trains and John Travolta loves plains . The rest of us drive our car or take Sky Train

to the airport so that we can fly on planes to exotic places.

A better hobby would be posting Polls & Surveys questions IN the Polls & Surveys section. 

• F

People who “like” cars tend to own one and enjoy driving it. People who “like” trains and planes are spotters, and are generally ridiculed by normal people.

Dictatorship.  Not many people can say they have their own country.

Aircraft are the most expensive to acquire and maintain and you have to have a brain to fly them. Watercraft can be expensive depending on your idea of a big boat. Automobiles can be expensive depending on your choice of vehicles. I like classics versus the new plastic cars. 

If I had the money, I'd buy a MIG jet or maybe an F series jet and a late WWII or Korean war era US tank. A tank or warbird is the ultimate transportation.

Probably planning polo.