Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 months ago

Is it possible that this "2020 Election Fraud Scandal" scenario is a Hollywood scripted psychological operation by the CIA?

is Trump in on it too maybe? (after all he is a former "reality TV star"?  ) I am talking about THE WHOLE SCENARIO....if so, what kind of psychological effect it is suppose to have on everybody? (Besides the obvious stirring up hatred and division)

Update:

BIG QUESTION FOR ME NOW, IS WHY HAS TRUMP NOT ALREADY DECLARED MARTIAL LAW AND SEIZED ALL THE VOTING MACHINES AND BALLOTS TO PRESENT BEFORE A MILITARY TRIBUNAL? (HE HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO DO THAT NOW)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My belief is that in the 2016 election the Democrats had their attempt at rigging the election inhibited by the White Hats. That is why Hillary was so gobsmacked on election night. She knew it was supposed to be rigged six ways from Sunday.

In 2018, Trump was in charge and the election was closely monitored to understand the full range of frauds used.

In 2020, Trump watched the election closely from a SCIF. The Black Hats perpetrated all the frauds and now Trump is going to catch them all.

The martial law thing to seize the voting machines? It is already underway. Watch this space!

Some equipment has already been seized abroad, from the CIA(!), but now they are after US machines as well.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A movie? No, it would have to be at least a series. 

Remember early in the Trump Administration, when he ordered the States to provide their voter roles? Some states complied but others objected and it was dropped.

But, do you think perhaps, that if the Federal Government under Trump had been given all the roles from all the States, that Trump would've won with 90% of the vote? Just like Putin? 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It is not possible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

It's FAR more likely it's a Trump scripted psychological operation designed to enrich Trump.  The fine print on donations to Trump's legal fund says 75% of donations go to the PAC; it now has around $200 million in it and Trump can use it for personal expenses.  That would explain why none of the "fraud evidence" stands up in court - there is no fraud; just an excuse for donations.

• Lv 7
    3 months ago

I am starting to wonder if Trump is being bribed, and threatened...carrot or stick by the "Deep state"...or maybe Trump is in on this whole thing and just playing a role in a Hollywood style psychological warfare programming on the population where this WHOLE SCENARIO is Hollywood scripted and just an acted out scenario? he is after all a former actor?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.