Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelSpainOther - Spain · 3 months ago

Find a job in Madrid, Spain, possible?

Hi everyone, I have American and Spanish citizenship and I would like to go and have a work experience abroad

I was thinking of going to Europe in Madrid, Spain once the pandemic is over.

The question is: 

Is it easy to find a job as a waiter, barista etc in Madrid?

Yes, can definitely work in Spain

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Not really - Spain has very high youth unemployment. And post-pandemic, there's likely to be higher unemployment (as many businesses will have closed) and less demand (fewer tourists, for example)