Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MessengerPlug-ins · 4 months ago

How can I say this more like native English speaker?

“I don’t like Wendy’s in Walter cove. I’ve had bad experience after bad experience. One time I order spicy and I got regular non-spicy nugget. And it wasn’t the correct amount. Order 6 piece and receive 4 piece. Employees are rude kids. These boys and girls need customer service lesson.... Another time I bought someone’s meal behind me and the employee said they have seen me on social media before about the good things I do and I don’t need to buy the person behind me’s meal because they already know about me and the good things I do. Me buying the person behind me’s meal has nothing to do with me wanting them to know about me. I’m not doing it so more people will know me. I do it because I want to help others. The employee who say that to me is knucklehead.”

“Walter cove” is the area. First part is I order spicy chicken nuggets 6 piece and get 4 pieces regular non spicy nugget. Then the second part is I do good for other people and employee knew who I am already, and Because i paying for person behind me, she think I’m trying to make myself more well know, but that is not this case. I’m simply being good person, I did not want fame. So they knucklehead for thinking I do this for fame.

Favorite Answer

“I really don’t like Wendy’s in Walter Cove, and I’ve had bad experience after bad experience there. One time I ordered spicy and I got regular non-spicy nuggets, and it wasn’t the correct amount either, I ordered 6 pieces and only received 4. Employees here seem to have an attitude problem and behave like rude kids; they clearly need Customer Service lessons.  Another time, just to be kind, I bought a meal for someone in the line behind me.  The employee taking my order then gratuitously said they have seen me on social media before, and know about the good things I do. So there was no need for me to do that just so that it might make me look good.  However, I didn't  actually do it so that more people will know me, or give me 'likes' on social media;  I just want to help others. 

I'm pretty sure staff aren't employed to judge customers actions in other similar outlets.