Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MessengerPlug-ins · 4 months ago

How can I say this more like native English speaker?

“I don’t like Wendy’s in Walter cove. I’ve had bad experience after bad experience. One time I order spicy and I got regular non-spicy nugget. And it wasn’t the correct amount. Order 6 piece and receive 4 piece. Employees are rude kids. These boys and girls need customer service lesson.... Another time I bought someone’s meal behind me and the employee said they have seen me on social media before about the good things I do and I don’t need to buy the person behind me’s meal because they already know about me and the good things I do. Me buying the person behind me’s meal has nothing to do with me wanting them to know about me. I’m not doing it so more people will know me. I do it because I want to help others. The employee who say that to me is knucklehead.”

“Walter cove” is the area. First part is I order spicy chicken nuggets 6 piece and get 4 pieces regular non spicy nugget. Then the second part is I do good for other people and employee knew who I am already, and Because i paying for person behind me, she think I’m trying to make myself more well know, but that is not this case. I’m simply being good person, I did not want fame. So they knucklehead for thinking I do this for fame.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

“I really don’t like Wendy’s in Walter Cove, and I’ve had bad experience after bad experience there. One time I ordered spicy and I got regular non-spicy nuggets, and it wasn’t the correct amount either, I ordered 6 pieces and only received 4. Employees here seem to have an attitude problem and behave like rude kids; they clearly need Customer Service lessons.  Another time, just to be kind, I bought a meal for someone in the line behind me.  The employee taking my order then gratuitously said they have seen me on social media before, and know about the good things I do. So there was no need for me to do that just so that it might make me look good.  However, I didn't  actually do it so that more people will know me, or give me 'likes' on social media;  I just want to help others. 

I'm pretty sure staff aren't employed to judge customers actions in other similar outlets.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.