Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 4 months ago

How to say this more like native English speakers?

“I don’t like Wendy’s in Walter cove. I’ve had bad experience after bad experience. One time I order spicy and I got regular non-spicy nugget. And it wasn’t the correct amount. Order 6 piece and receive 4 piece. Employees are rude kids. These boys and girls need customer service lesson.... Another time I bought someone’s meal behind me and the employee said they have seen me on social media before about the good things I do and I don’t need to buy the person behind me’s meal because they already know about me and the good things I do. Me buying the person behind me’s meal has nothing to do with me wanting them to know about me. I’m not doing it so more people will know me. I do it because I want to help others. The employee who say that to me is knucklehead.”

Favorite Answer

Post in " homework " or "Words and Wordplay", not here.

I don’t like Wendy’s in Walter Cove ; I’ve had bad experience after bad experience. One time, I ordered spicy and I got regular  non-spicy nugges - and it wasn’t the correct amount. I ordered 6 pieces and received 4 pieces.

Employees are rude kids ; these boys and girls need customer service lessons. Another time, I bought someone’s meal behind me, and the employee said,

"I have seen you on social media before about the good things you do. You don’t need to buy for  the person behind , because I already know about you and the good things you do." My buying the person's meal behind me has nothing to do with me wanting them to know about me. I’m not doing it so more people will know me; I do it because I want to help others. The employee who said that to me is knucklehead.

You've got major issues with very basic grammar. There are way too many mistakes for me to help you. You need remedial English lessons. Sorry to be so blunt.