Quentin asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 2 months ago

By this point in the year, are we all sick of cooking for ourselves?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No actually! I love to cook! And I still place food orders and they bring the food out (curbside pickup).

• 2 months ago

Nope It's never been easier it cost 2/3rds less and tastes better and better for you who needs restaurants .

• 2 months ago

Yeah honestly I agree, I started to eat much less because I'm either too tired or too depressed.

• F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Cannot understand why people find cooking such a chore. I’d much rather have a freshly cooked meal handled just by me than a greasy take away.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, so much so that I've found the way for me to make cooking for the last week of the year as easy possible yet remain plentiful, satiating, and still look like Christmas without looking lazily done.

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I should think so by now! Trying to make more varied meals and recipes is not easy!.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I’ll be honest, I am tired of it. 

And I agree with what Denise said. 

• 2 months ago

that is not an option. do you get tired of breathing ? if not, then please learn to cook for yourself. it is healthier an d would surely make you a better person 

• 2 months ago

Truth be told, what cooking I do for myself is taking a packet out of the freezer and popping it into the microwave. 

• 2 months ago

Speak for yourself. Before I got married, I did most of my own cooking (as an adult). I shared cooking chores while married and took over when my wife was unable to cook. I do my own cooking now and have done so for several years. As a result, I am a better cook than most of the local restaurants have and enjoy cooking exactly what I want, including developing new recipes. I'm not sick of it at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.