Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 2 months ago

Why do Black people always support a Black boxer against a white boxer?

Whenever there is a fight between a Black and a white boxer, Blacks tend to support the Black boxer. When Tyson Fury (white boxer) brutally knocked out Deontay Wilder (Black boxer), many Black people got angry. I'm sure Deontay Wilder won't be able to defeat Tyson Fury.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mier
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Black boxers have been being beat a lot by non black boxers especially lately.

• 1 month ago

Me mate Jamal he supported Fury against Wildir

• 1 month ago

Race and ethnic pride. In other countries, soccer fans have riots when team loses. 

Source(s): Nothing wrong with hometown, race or national pride
  • 2 months ago

Just watch commentators ex - black football players back black QB's over white ones it's sickening .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I mean why not don’t you know other groups of ppl stick with they kindao why is it a problem if blacks do it? When for most part we don’t even stick together 

• 2 months ago

I recall watching  various fights with groups of black guys; a few would make remarks that the white boxer could not win, but most played no favorite and would say that the white boxer  was a heavier puncher, and if he lands one punch it will be over.

• Adam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You support who you identify with. I have a few black friends who were supporting Tyson fury because he like us is British. AJ V Pulev we supported AJ because he is British, when Ricky Hatton got knocked clean out by Mayweather and pacman, we supported Hatton.

If neither fighter is British, we pick the fighter we prefer. In pacman v Marquez 4, I supported JMM as I believe he had won the previous 3 fights and got robbed, they supported Pacman as they badly wanted pacman mayweather

• 2 months ago

Surely they can't be racist?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.