Are you surprised that the Supreme Court has thrown out the Trump lawsuit to negate American votes?

It looks like it's ALL OVER for those desperate Trump supporters who want to overturn the Will of the American People!

https://news.yahoo.com/lastditch-effort-to-throw-e...

Who was surprised about this?

Who didn't see it coming?

Who thought this fool lawsuit had a snowball's chance in hell?

Favorite Answer

The only surprise is that it got that far in the first place.  Normally, legal cases without any evidence don't make it into the news.  I guess the celebrity factor really does make a difference.

It was over in the first week of November when the votes were counted, and even most Republicans accepted it.  They've lost elections before, so it's no big deal to them.  The only one who can't grasp the concept is The Don himself, and only because his massive ego won't let him.  

But do you really think this was Trump's final attempt?  He'll try again, and then again.  Maybe he'll blame the Australians next time, or maybe the aliens, but he'll definitely try again.  And for $2,500 an hour, his lawyers will happily file the paperwork for him.

no, nothing surprises me

Nope... It was never gonna happen. The SCOTUS was never gonna touch this unexploded bomb. My hope moving forward is that Biden stays healthy. Because if he goes down, God help us all. Kamala is a living accident. This woman really scares me. Even her home state of California never gave her one delegate vote during the primary's. 

I'm not surprised in the least that the MSM experts correctly predicted how SCOTUS would rule.

No, not surprised.

Not at all surprised.  Go Biden!

I don't think anybody was surprised by it.

No, joe biden won, trumpites will have to cope, I voted for trump in 2016 I saw hillary clinton supporters go apepoop over trump winning

Source(s): I live in arizona and voted for biden and democrats entirely