Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Is it true The Republicans said they would not give the American people help until all investigations against Trump are dropped?

Update:

Lindsey Graham...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, that isn’t true. The Republicans said they would refuse to help the American people no matter what happens. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yet it is Pelosi and the left that are refusing to give the individual anything at this point, and want all aid to go through the state government. 

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No, stop listening to stupid people.

• 4 months ago

It would explain a lot to me. Did the Chicoms pay the Republicans to be ineffective? That would explain to me why they seem so fearful in recent years. I sensed fear from them, but didn't know why. Now it comes out that absolutely none of them reacted effectively to Chinese interference on so many levels. I remember some of them bringing it up, but even when they were in power, they really didn't use the legal system to pursue the idea. They did feel compunction about it, but were too fearful to do anything substantial. edit: Yeah, Lindsey was one f the most vocal. Gowdy quit. 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Predictably, you haven't supplied the name of even one Republican who said this.

• Chess
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

sounds like something the republican would said. who in particular made that statement?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.