Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Seriously, how can you NOT like Texas🤠🐂🥩🌵🇺🇸 (or any Southern State in general)?

Great bbq food. Country and rock n roll music. Cowboys (I don't mean the football team). Oil. Sexy Cowgirls and Southern Belles. Plaid shirts. Rodeos. Thriving economy. Money, and lots of it. Mainly WASP population. Highly Christian. Deserts. Mountains. Ranches. Lakes. Valleys. Beaches. That globalism crap would never fly there. And..............they saved America's butt as of TODAY (with a little help from a guy named Ken Paxton).

I don't even have to move there (from my blue state), but I can still take vacations there. Because THE WHOLE OF AMERICA CONTINUES TO BE GREAT! 

• garry
    Favorite Answer

yeah ha , and they form a posse and string you up , my type of state .texas home of rock and roll , buddy holly , waylon jennings , tex-mex sound , even freddy fender , has the biggest bbq , steak that covers a plate,..pretty girls and the best whore  houses ..better than ny and all there dead or like califonia , where you are the most homeless and illegals ..

• RICK

I dislike Texas because

1) Poor public education system (prevelant in the South)

2) Worst highway maintenance of any state I've ever lived in (9)

3) High sales taxes and high property taxes just to keep the rich from paying their fair share

4) Terrible public services for the poor, also prevelant in most Southern states

5) And the most corrupt politicians of any state

And many other reasons

Texas is like a butt with hemoroids, the more you wipe it, the more of a bloody mess you have

• Jerome

I'll pass...

Didn't see much, but it was boring as hell.

Rodeos don't do it for me. Nor cowgirls.....lol

Texas is not really a southern state. It's southwestern...lol. The real south starts at Louisiana and east. Texans as yourself has a over inflated ego that thinks you're  the best at everything

• y

I wish I had seen that part of it when I was there. I arrived at night at a predetermined location. Woke up in the morning to find myself surrounded by cows, cows that were taller then myself and had horns that seemed to go on forever. Never been that close to a cow.

I was born and raised in Texas. When I was born it was a blue state. In my teens it became a red state. In 5 years it will be a blue state again.

That's what makes Texas so great - the diversity. 

• ?

How did Ken Paxton "save America", exactly? It's not even clear that SCOTUS will hear the case.

Texas isn't a southern State.