Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Good or bad: Joining the military?

My son bobby just turned 21 and we bought him a cake he stood up and said its time for a speech, tonight i goddamned raped a bull. The bull crashed running through the door demolishing the table and my fathers insides.As i tried to escape the wrecking crew came over to our house to celebrate and wrecked it they smashed the windows threw out the chairs and collectively blew a load onto the burning couch to extinguish. I tried to run but the local news agent came and started jerking off my sons silverback gorilla named gary. Gary went apesh!t and threw the agents car into the local kroger. I ran Fast the whole place was about to fall apart then the wrecking crew caught me and threw me into the dumpster. I finally came home and ate the remains of the cake and Nice birthday? 

Update:

THIS IS THE FATHER SPEAKING

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

What kind of cake was it? 

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Maybe ISIS ... or the Liars Club

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

He's 21 and you STILL bought him a birthday cake???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.