Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jeff asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 4 months ago

Whats the best weapon for hunting frogs? throwing knife?

help he attack

what colour are the ones i shouldn't eat??

do i only eat the legs?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Weapons are banned in over 30 states.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Try eating a few of these.

Attachment image
  • 4 months ago

you should be fine with a bb gun, only shoot and eat bullfrogs. Yes, only eat the legs. If you want to learn how then look up FLIAR on YouTube, he has a couple of frog hunting vids.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Many insects, fish, snakes, frogs that have the color yellow could be poisonous. 

I have eaten many frogs caught in Texas and none have made me as much as an upset stomach....because they`re green! Depending on the size of the frog determines how much of the frog you can eat. Some people just gut them and fry the whole frog and some just use the back legs while others like the front legs and back.

No weapon is used but a TOOL called a frog gig has worked extremely fine for hundreds of years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I use a self loading rifle in 22 short 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Grow up Gary...........................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.