Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How many are in favor of the death penalty, euthanasia, and abortion rights?

Specifically all three.

Update:

Anon: Just curious if there are people who are in agreement with all three.

Update 2:

Yogicskier: Not even serial killers, who admit to their crimes?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

yes I am in favour of all three 

Death penalty... some crimes are bad enough to warrant a death penalty this is to protect other people from this dangerous indidvidual and bring some peace to people who knew the victim. Euthenisia . Yes in some cases where a person is undergoing extreme suffering. Abortion . I believe it’s the woman’s right to choose cause it’s her body and she’s the one having the baby

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Death penalty shouldn't exist, abortion should be illegal, idk wtf entheisutia is

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Against all three.

• 4 months ago

Death penalty: opposed. It doesn't deter crime and is applied unfairly.

Euthanasia: in favor if the person in question has decided it if in his/her interest. That normally would include a prior declaration such as a living will. We must be careful here.

Abortion: limited support. Abortion shouldn't be to avoid the "inconvenience" of a child, but should be undertaken only for medical necessity. Abortion will never be illegal totally, but the efforts of the right make it harder for the poor to get them, while the rich will still have ready access. For a prime example, look up Scott DesJarlais, a virulent anti-abortion advocate who tried to force his girlfriend and possibly his wife (yeah, he's married) to abort their children.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

what you going to   do count everybody?

i'm in favour of abortion rights , euthanasia, is a difficult one, and the death penalty, never

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.