? asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 4 months ago

Do i have a deep ear wax clog? ?

I have this weird pressure in my ear like there is something in there. I'm having trouble hearing out if that ear too, but when i stick my finger in my ear it's clean like no wax. Does this sound like i have a deep ear wax clog or ear wax deep in my ear? 

• ?

Possibly - stop sticking things in your ear (fingers, hair grips, q tips etc) as they just push wax further down.

You can put a drop of oil (olive oil is fine) in your ear every day for a week to loosen up any wax.

Or go see a doctor and they may be able to remove it with a water jet type thing

No way to tell, its one possibility. Your doc or an UC can fix this