Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 months ago

I have a ringing in my ear and since then my ears have bene super sensitive and I can hear every little thing? ?

I started to have a ringing in my left ear a few days ago. I thought it was from listening to loud music but I'm thinking it's something else because it's only in one ear. This ear i've always had problems with because I grow a ton of ear wax in that ear and I like picking it out. They are huge clumps and they always itch inside so I just dig it out and grab it. It's like the size of a small pearl earring. Anyways, I always do that, sometimes I reach in too far but anyways, I have a ringing in my ear, it's faint but now I can hear everything and it's very annoying. I heard a humming sound and I followed the noise and it was the heater upstairs in my brother's room. He always keeps it on and I'm never able to hear it but today I did. I can hear tiny things I use to could not hear. I'm not saying I'm spiderman or anything but is this normal or am I just being paranoid? Should I go see a ear doctor?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

🥴 Did you get bitten by a bat?

You may be a vampire.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.