Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 months ago

I have a ringing in my ear and since then my ears have bene super sensitive and I can hear every little thing? ?

I started to have a ringing in my left ear a few days ago. I thought it was from listening to loud music but I'm thinking it's something else because it's only in one ear. This ear i've always had problems with because I grow a ton of ear wax in that ear and I like picking it out. They are huge clumps and they always itch inside so I just dig it out and grab it. It's like the size of a small pearl earring. Anyways, I always do that, sometimes I reach in too far but anyways, I have a ringing in my ear, it's faint but now I can hear everything and it's very annoying. I heard a humming sound and I followed the noise and it was the heater upstairs in my brother's room. He always keeps it on and I'm never able to hear it but today I did. I can hear tiny things I use to could not hear. I'm not saying I'm spiderman or anything but is this normal or am I just being paranoid? Should I go see a ear doctor?

🥴 Did you get bitten by a bat?

You may be a vampire.