Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I'm not sure how people manage to view me in some false imaginary way.?

Often people seem to get me wrong, I try to live in harmony and not a chaotic discord or another. I understand sometimes stress can be felt both others and emotions too etc however, I often feel like others are only trying to see me how they see things not how things are seen. Not understanding but fear, fear made shape long before our encounter. How do I end this ungodly experience of constant hate ruling my life? How do I help others who don't want to see me right and who can't be helped? I'm not perfect but I happen to be very wise and know very well and very much and I can focus easily. my believe is to help others anyway I can but to see such negative emotions ruling someone in falsehood like a true evil spirit of this world. Makes me wish I knew another way. Who should live who should die who should decide who should be saved and how. What is the natural way of things. Where is intervention free from meddlesomeness. 

Inaction the right way?

It's your attitude. No one likes to hear how great and wise and noble you are all the time. Stop tooting your own horn. Have you ever had the thought " Oh I could be wrong?" I didn't think so. Narcy much? You should mind your own business. Not worry about what others do so much. Just keep your mouth shut and only speak when you are spoken to. In other words, mind your own d*a*m*n business.

Intervention is discriminating on every level you can imagine that's why it's pretty much been abolished and there's not really any order anywhere....

People are allowed to do what they want... and it doesn't matter who you think you are... natural consequences have been terminated too... they weren't fair.....

maybe you should ask them about it