Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

What does it mean when a person unblocks you?

This girl and I got into it eight years ago and she blocked me on Facebook. Recently I noticed she unblocked me. What does this mean?

@Ian: I don’t think people really clear their block list.

@Anonymous: I’m not obsessed I just happened to see that she unblocked me. That doesn’t mean I’m obsessed. Go away troll.

@Anonymous: And I think you’re an idiot there isn’t anything wrong with looking people up. People do it all the time you moron. I see why you’re Anonymous because you’re clueless. Take your own advice and get a life and stop being an idiot.

She would possibly like to hear from you. She may need some friends now.

she doesn't care anymore. it's been so long she's like "well he thinks i'm still blocking him and probably never checks so let me get rid of this"

and yeah, some people do clear their block list after a long amount of time. i do if it wasn't that serious.

why are you still looking at her facebook if you're blocked? you have to obsessed to now figure out she unblocked you. 

iiiii think you are obsessed. how do you just suddenly figure out she's not blocking you anymore? you visit her page. simple as that. this isn't what trolling is. it's called having an opinion on the subject matter. maybe you should get a life instead of constantly wondering if someone is blocking you or not.

I've had the same thing happen, I think she just doesn't care anymore or she may want to talk to you but it's probably just her clearing her blocked list..