Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

I got confronted by some crazy lady who slapped me and took off, what can I do?

I’m 19, I guess I was too scared to know what to do. 

I was leaving from work, she literally parked next to me and asked if she could borrow of my store’s shopping carts because she wanted to carry something heavy to a friends house and leave the car but I told her no, she’d have to ask my manager for permission and she was so annoying with her begging that I closed the door. She ignored me, and took the cart off premises. I told her to give it back she’s on camera and she slapped me to the ground and I quickly went back to my car crying. 

@Sodenhiemer Fúck off you troll. I’m having anxiety attacks. 

I’m sorry if that sounded harsh but this DID happen to me 30 minutes ago. I’m freaking out.

For any of you thinking this is fake, then don’t reply. Don’t need to read your useless answers.

I wore my employee shirt @Wickman

Based on your lack of self control on Yahoo I doubt the truth of this scenario.  However, call the Police, request the parking lot video.

How did she KNOW you were employed by the store?

Did she see your name tag, SLAPPY?

She didn’t “confront” you, she “attacked” you. I hope you called the police and filed a report, that cart is your managers and she has no right to take it without permission, tell your manager and I hope you filed a report with the cops. 

Was her name Aunt Jemima?

Didn't happen. Get a new hobby.

She slapped you because you don't like Trump or his supporters. You probably tried to fight her you stupid libtard.