Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Wife led relationships?

Do such marriages work? My wife has been insulating within the last year and we have been trying it out. She has begun 

controlling the household, finances and physical activities. She has basically taken all the decisions and reduces me to following her lead. She has me performs all the chores, cater to all her personal needs like wiping her dusty shoes, irons her clothes and does the laundry. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

good for her. there has a to be a reason. maybe you don't do things you say you're going to do...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wow...what a nutless wonder you are! You ALLOW this behavior, bro? Bitc*es need male discipline, and you are not providing it. 

• 2 months ago

In general, women lead relationships and try to change their men. The main question is if they still desire their new men in the bedroom. 

That should answer your question if such marriages work or no.

• 2 months ago

Could work, depends on the guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • i + i
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Is she out there on the weekends 

mowing the lawn, changing the oil 

in the car(s), and in charge of the 

bar-b-que? 

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

That's not marriage, that's slavery. Marriage is about compromise, among other things. You both have to be willing to put in work, or one of you will be happy while the other is a miserable, stressed out mess. It's your fault as much as hers for just willing to accept what's happening. You two need to talk about it and figure out a better way to deal with this or you're going to be screwed for the rest of your life. If you're the type of person who is just straight up fine with how things are going then, yeah, your marriage will be fine. Either way, you're her little pushover, and she'll probably end up getting bored with you eventually. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Such marriages as you describe do indeed work, but almost no one here believes you're married in the first place. Most of just figure that you're a slightly amateur troll.

• T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Why are you still married? Why do you put up with her controlling? Are you a man?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.