Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Workout clothes for a crossdresser? ?

I am crossdresser that likes to workout like jogging and at the gym. Was wondering what are good workout clothes? Any help would be much appreciated.

See if you can get hold of a tee shirt that has ''I'm an attention seeker and REALLY believe other people care a sh*t about what I wear and where I wear it''.... should be perfect. 

• kelvin

try wearing regular gym clothes

You still have your junk? Then if you wear tights or leggings--the obvious choice--you need either a long top or an undergarment that lets you tuck securely.

There are some great print leggings around, although if you're tall or heavy you need to be sure they're opaque even when you squat, stretching the knees, seat, and crotch. If you're both tall and heavy, shop accordingly for the tall-plus size you need.

For tops, either a tunic that coordinates with the leggings, or a girl-shaped T-shirt, the kind that comes in at the waist and has small capped sleeves.

In case you're new to this, no foundation makeup during exercise, and as little eye makeup as you can get away with. Sweat will mess your makeup up in ways that are a lot worse than your flushed, un-made-up face.

• ?

lululemon tights.