Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

How do I approach my fondness for women’s clothes? ?

I am 21 year old college student and want to explore my fondness for girls clothes. My girlfriend doesn't know but want to tell her. Should I start off gradual with jeans, panties, blouses? What do you think?

• D50
    Favorite Answer

Go ahead and tell her. She might not care, she might dig it, and then she might be repelled and drop you. As a college student with a girlfriend, you don't have a heckuva lot to lose, so go for it.

Do you know which restroom to use?

With treatment from a psychiatrist!  Many women want to be cool with it when they like the guy but it always ends in tears for her.  I'd love to say "you do you" and "live and let live" but I don't think any woman deserves to be exposed to an autogynephile.

No. Do not tell her. You don't know how she will react. And don't say that she should be accepting of gay tendencies. She's not a male, and so if you make it seem like you like males, that puts her right out of the equation, doesn't it?

Most certain, there are better sites for your question. And, no, no one on here is shocked. Rather, you are quite annoying.

Snooze.... how many hours a day do you spend screaming for attention? Were you neglected as a child? Can't make friends? Desperate for SOMEONE to take notice of you? Do you think we care?

• fcas80

Ask her if it feels nice on her when she wears nylon panties.  Then say you've always been curious what that feels like, and would she let you try one of hers.  Her reaction will tell you all you need to know.  Good luck.

• kelvin

have you discussed this with your girlfriend

Ask your gf to help by dressing you in her underwear. She'll either decline or get horny and bang you.

Woody Allen movie "Everything you wanted to know about sex" - Are transvestites homosexual?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiHRrdBMIpA

Youtube thumbnail

I'm gay and to each his own. Yes, ease her into it.