asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

why did it take so long for the Trump legal team to get the surveillance video of the Atlanta voting center on Election night(s)?

how this was recieved? who held it so long? why?

& NOW, what about the surveillance videos in Detroit, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, and Phoenix? (why have there not been any demands for those videos?)

Fabrication of a lie takes time, especially on video.

It seems like anti-Trumpers want to run out the clock...if they don't believe there isn't any fraud, then why not cooperate in releasing ALL surveillance videos in a timely fashion?

It seems a lot of people are terrified of what they will find with a full audit of their elections.  This is historically significant because its the worst in our history.

Why? How long should it take? How long did it take? I have no idea, but I know the strategy is to get to the Supreme Court. Perhaps more evidence is to be weighed then. But up to now, are you convinced of any fraud? I am. There are public hearings available on YouTube, you might have to wade through some conveniently placed unrelated material. Giuliani appears at 2020 election hearing hosted by Pennsylvania Republicans. That is just one of many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8-TahzO7CQ

Youtube thumbnail

They made that stuff up. Don't be naive because they are messing with your head. Even my 10 year old can make it look like John Wayne was dancing and turning flips among them. It's elementary.

• Dan

This one had surveillance video because it was in the State Farm Arena which is a sports venue. Video taping is not part of the election procedure. 

• Matt

it took them a long time to figure out which cameras to show that would fit their narrative 

Gathering evidence while democrats scramble. 

They're using Hillary Clinton's old laptop to edit the footage.

Have you ever tried respooling a blown VHS tape? It can take a while, trust me.