If a pedofile lives next to me...?

House was sold...a company called open arms health care bought house then turned a 2 bedroom  home into a halfway house in a residential area with lots of kids I want to put a sign in my yard saying Save the children would that be seen as harrassment an if anyone has legal tips to help have them move or something any advice be great thanks

3 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Yes that would be harassment, how do you expect anyone to rehabilitate if you harass them? You move if you don't want to live by that person, you can't make them move. Is it actually proven or are you just believing a rumour? Get on with your own life, anyone could be living next to you anyway, you supervise your kids and paedophiles don't usually abuse people they don't know, it happens within families, they don't just walk up to kids in the street and start groping them.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You are discriminating.  Invite him in and discuss how he identifies.

  • 2 months ago

    You need to do better homework.  Open Arms Health Care is a company which provides at home nursing care.  If they have a halfway house, it would be treatment related.  What do you think you would be protecting your children from?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.