How turbocharger works?

Dozens of hamsters run on a wheel inside the turbo, causing it to force more air into  your intake, where the squirrels tied to your pistons will get a rush of oxygen and start pedaling faster.

It is a GIZMO made of cast iron to withstand heat! it has TWO FGANS inside the structure! It is connected to the EXHAUST so that when the exhaust leaves the engine it SPINS ONE fan and a shaft connects to the OTHER FAN blade! This FAN propels AIR into the intake system>>>like FORCE FEEDING! The FAN creates more power on the intake side! YOU MUST USE ONLY SPECIAL TUROB oil in a car with this TURBO! VALVOLIEN will kill EVERYTHING as it CANNOT stand heat! TURBO OIL Is a full synthetic oil and using PENNZOIL ULTRA PLATINUM or EURO will give you a warranty on the engine and the turbo extended to 500,000 MILES . I owned TWO AUDI TURBOS and my brother had a TURBO PORSCHE! The TURBOS will last the LIFE of the car but ONLY if you use the RIGHT TURBO oil with it!

ask "turbocharger animation how it works" in your browser. 

. I would normally say "Google it because the majority of people use Google, but the results are the same with any other browser search engine. 

.One end is forced to spin and the other end sucks.

Wikipedia can answer that for you. I know because I just checked. Go there now, lazybones.

• ?

I'm not great at physics, but let me try.

as you know energy can not be created or destroyed, only changed in form. gasoline engines are very inefficient upwards of 80% of the fuels energy is wasted as heat out the exhaust system. This simple physics principal is how the heat from the exhaust is converted to energy by powering the exhaust turbine in the turbo. That energy is transferred to the intake turbine via shaft to compress the intake charge. This conversion of energy is why turbocharged exhaust is quieter than just a straight pipe.

Exhaust gasses spin a turbine.  The spinning turbine forces fuel and oxygen into engine combustion chambers.  More horsepower is created without the need to use power to turn the turbine.