Since it's been proven the Democrats and the Left committed election fraud on a massive scale, will the apologize for it?

Update:

You guys aren't going to change the subject on this yet.

Update 2:

Mark,

I don't remember them apologizing, I remember them changing the subject when they are convinced of something so apparent. That is how they lose the topic in favor of other things. Then they revisit it like they do Collusion, as if it was never settled.

Update 3:

The people who say there is no evidence are either lying or never watched the hearings. They are all about 10 hours each of affidavit supported testimony.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If Democrats committed "massive fraud" there must be evidence. So, where's your evidence? All we hear is accusations & innuendo. Their suits included , stop voter counts, stop mail-in ballots, throwing out votes, Let observers get closer (they won that one, but had no effect on the election).They won one other suit, but had no affect on the votes. Most of the law suits were repeated in other battleground states. All but 2 of 42, were thrown out of court. There were not that many hearings on T.V., just Rudy's fake evidence speeches. I laughed at the latest one about Hugo Chavez, whose been dead 13 yrs. Your efforts are fruitless & without merit.

• 1 month ago

My fear is that they will decide it was so successful they will make it permanent.   Good bye democracy.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

NO way .... all our eyes are deceiving us. Racist ? homophobic, xenophobic, or just delusional ? They will call everyone who does not agree with them racists as always.

Oddly, They are the ONLY ones who are concerned about color, it is THEM who use those accusations all the time.

YES, there is serious proof of election fraud. Biden did not even run a campaign. The media lie, the governors lie, YA lies, makes no difference they are on tape. The question is ..... Are they going to actually get away with it ?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If it's been "proven" as you claim then there would be abundant verifiable, irrefutable evidence showing it happened.  If there was that level of evidence it would have been produced in court as required by the legal system to support an allegation.  And yet over 30 lawsuits claiming election fraud have produced ZERO evidence supporting those claims.  So now the burden of proof is 100% on you.  If you have evidence then BRING IT or scuttle back into your parents' basement and shut the hell up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If there is all this evidence how come all of Trump's legal challenges are being thrown out?

• 1 month ago

There was no election fraud.  Every case has been thrown out of court for lack of evidence.  The testimonies you are talking about were along the lines of "I didn't understand what was going on when observing the counting so therefore it must have been fraud" and "I didn't like it when I saw Biden getting a vote so I objected"

C'mon man.  Where's the ACTUAL evidence.  Don't just say "oh there was testimony"  What exactly was the testimony?  Where's the real proof?  Why is Trump's own appointees saying there was so fraud.  Why are Republican judges throwing out his cases?  You don't make any sense.

• Matt
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

really? what's the proof? why isn't anybody showing it to the courts?

• 1 month ago

No, they're proud of it. they set out to get Trump out by any means, and they've done that. For them the ends justify the means.. there'll be no introspection on their part lol..

@Anon, there has been mountains of evidence of fraud.. you goons can't keep parroting that spastic line. Hundreds of sworn affidavits - every single one is a piece of evidence

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You will NEVER see it in the news...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

except there was no fraud

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.