Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why is my boyfriend putting lot of efforts in find a good groom for me?

When I proposed my boyfriend he said that he doesn't ever wants to get married however, he promised me that he will find a good guy for me. Why is he doing all that? Should I praise him for his efforts?

• Sandy

he turned down your proposal. he either doesn't love you or he's gay. either way you should move on. and tell him you can find your own soulmate!

• ?

It means he likes you as a friend and wants to help in your search for a partner.  Say what you think: "That's nice of you."  You could add "But it's really not necessary."  Is it possible that he's gay and feels he led you on?

At this point, i dont think he considers himself your boyfriend anymore XD

• g

Wow. And you call him your boyfriend?? Just say no and be on your way, without him!

It seems he is backing away from any commitment. You don't need his help in finding another guy and I suggest you just move on. This is time wasted.