Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Boys, is this indeed hard to swallow?

Soy, now try a real answer. Go ahead. I dare you. 

• Zirp

No, it's oversimplified bullcrap

Self-proclaimed nice guys are almost never nice. Truly good people don't need to talk about what good they are. I remember going on a date with this guy one time, seemed sweet at first, told me how nice he was. I was pretty naive back them. He turned out to be the biggest jerk I ever met and was borderline violent when I told him I didn't want to go home with him. 

Well, this all boils down to what is actually being referenced to as being "nice". And part of me is willing to bet my life that it's not talking about a personality...

That's it, exactly. Many men complaining about how girls don't like nice guys are not nice guys to start with or have a problem with expectations. They pretend to be nice, they expect to get sex. Women see through that from a million yards away. 

So What still bothered to answer this, so he's super into anonymous. 

Haha typical excuse of women for being evil and a popular one isn't it. Okay I swallowed it now you can happily swallow monster ones.

Re: I don't waste my time with anonymous cowards