Why would a man identify as a MGTOW?

I just don't understand the reasoning behind either MGTOW or the female equivalent, ie Radical Feminists.   Please someone explain why.....

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Between feminism, "me too", family court, paternity fraud, and monkey-branching, there is a growing sentiment among men to avoid women for long-term relationships and to instead, make oneself the focus of their life. 50% of marriages end in divorce and 70% of divorces are initiated by the woman. Women win most child custody cases. Some guys are starting to realize that women are not like banks. With banks, what you put in is what you get out. With women, some feel that what you put in is met with even more expectations and more demands. It ultimately boils down to men being against the idea that they must bear the responsibility of providing for a family and society as a whole yet not having any authority to make decisions or having their efforts marginalized. Not saying that it's right or wrong, but that is what it is. 

• 1 month ago

No alimony, asset division or child support. No financial and legal subjugation via marriage and the anti-male family kangaroo courts. Women lose their power over men. Men gain freedom from oppressive women and their state pimp thuggery.

• 2 months ago

Because men got called out for their crimes against women and now they are chucking a tantrum. 

The sexual abuse must stop 

The abusive relationships must stop 

The treating women like a joke must stop 

The destruction of women must stop 

Men are upset because society is starting to allow women to look after the quality of their own lives. Women are being treated as people whose well being needs to be considered. 

And once a woman’s well being is considered men lose their sex toys, their punching bags, their slaves etc. 

I hate men. Like I truly, truly hate men. 

I honestly didn’t go on the women’s march because no woman was ever kind to me and there are no allies between women.. 

But what men do is worse. By far worse. 

• 2 months ago

females must be studied first. Then we'll stop taking them seriously.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Much as it takes more to be an "incel" than just being celibate, it takes more than just being a confirmed bachelor to be "MGTOW". Most people who are celibate/single just find other interests and don't make a career out of insulting and threatening others under the mantle of these designations. In fact a true Men Going Their Own Way individual would just be going his own way, not looking back and certainly not spending all day and night online complaining about that thing he has claimed to have left behind. The truth is that if you still care enough about women to complain about them you haven't really gone your own way. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They don't like women, for whatever reason, and they want to find other men who feel the same way. No man is an island and people gravitate toward others who have similar beliefs. Same for radical feminists, just with the genders reversed. 

• 2 months ago

Because they want to help men

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

From everything I've seen, there is only one reason a man would identify as MGTOW.  That reason is simple:  He can't get laid for whatever reason, and they're looking for an online support group.  No other guy would even consider joining such a group.

Radical feminism is a whole different story, because it's taught in schools everywhere.  My wife had to sit through several university courses to attain her master of social work degree, and the stuff they teach there is absolutely nuts.  They insist liberal arts professors (mostly female) are paid less than STEM or law professors (mostly male) because of gender, not because of actual value.  They insist that one in four females are the victims of campus rape and that 'rape culture' is commonly practised by men.  They insist that the gender pay gap is real, because the female CEO of Bean There Café Inc. doesn't take home as much as Bill Gates, because all male CEOs are obviously paid the same as Bill Gates.  Those aren't even the most ridiculous examples, and the students accept all of that 'information' as fact without question.  

The two extremes have literally nothing to do with each other.  

• 2 months ago

Some guys don't see any benefits of being married I suppose and that's ok cause marriage is an option.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.