How do MGTOW men cope, working with female co workers?

Are the type of men that follow the MGTOW way of life, a dying breed who live in a self sufficient community, much like Religious groups like the Amish and other weirdo religious cults that don't like people that don't follow their 'own way'?

'Don't call me Dude', sorry for the Amish insult.  Yes you are a naughty man wasting time on YA instead of checking on the World Wide News Networks.  At least your able to sit outside, without getting a wet rear end.  It's been raining 'Cats & Dogs', here in SW England and it's most probably only 6C, not great for sitting on the ground.  I'm off to spend money in some local shops....

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

You have no idea what MGTOW means. MGTOW doesn't mean a man avoids women in all aspects of his life, but that he won't enter into relationships with women and or get married to a woman. 

Also, this is just ignorant nonsense said by someone that can't be arsed to do research before giving answers:  

"I've been laid, so I can't join the MGTOW ranks. But from what I've seen, they cope with everything by being bitter. I get that, I've been bitter about stuff before, and it's a reasonable reaction sometimes." - Obi Wan Knievel

Many men that consider themselves MGTOW stick to friend with benefit arrangements and of course are not virgins. Really people, do some basic research before coming on here and posting. 

• God

Women make bad employees in general at most careers. They always need time off, they are always late, their performance is subpar, and they always start office gossip. This is true of women born from 1980 onward at least. 

• ?

If they're really committed to the cause they craft their lives in such a way that they don't have female coworkers. Gotta be willing to sacrifice if you're really a devotee. That might mean working alone from home or starting your own business with just a handful of employees so you can skirt public scrutiny for your hiring decisions. 

I imagine their work lives are very much like their normal MGTOW lives.  In other words, they cope by feeling very bitter and depressed, then they go home and rant about how unfair life is to their online MGTOW buddies.  Their online buddies then commiserate with them, which makes them feel some form of acceptance.

I've been laid, so I can't join the MGTOW ranks.  But from what I've seen, they cope with everything by being bitter.  I get that, I've been bitter about stuff before, and it's a reasonable reaction sometimes.  

If those women sexually harass them then those men can file a sexual harassment claim 

I'm not MGTOW however I rarely talk to any of the women at work, Some of them think I'm being rude by not talking to them but whatever.

MGTOWs hate women but I think they realize they have to coexist with women. Some of them even have sex with women - or more specifically have one night stands or NSA affairs. The more fanatical MGTOWs are those rude guys who will purposefully slam a door in your face if you're a woman. 

That's not fair to the Amish. Unlike the miggie tutus, they don't hate anybody, and they actually DO do their own thing.

I can't believe I'm sitting under a cell tower in the wilderness, at 5 AM, and instead of checking on the news and my personal email before I go back out on the trail, or downloading some maps, I'm talking about THEM.

That's some sick shlt, and I'm more than a little ashamed.

ADDED - I'm in Southern California, but I'm hiking and camping above six thousand feet elevation. This is NOT like a Hollywood beach movie, it's 25 degrees F here, and there's a little snow on the ground. However, I am sitting on a foam pad, my butt is dry and warm.

But I still have no excuse.