Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How dangerous are Trump and his supporters going to get in the coming weeks?

Flynn effectively threatening civil war if Trump doesn't get a second term has me unnerved.

That kind of talk doesn't faze me because I consider the source.

• Cathy

on a scale of one to ten, they are a seven-point seven.

Source(s): Michelle Obama and his husband
  • TB12

The next two or three months will be very tense to say the least, they will be very upset when the Electoral College gives Biden the presidency and you can bet your last dollar D.C. will be full of gun toting Trumpees on Jan. 20 vowing to keep their god-king in office at all costs. A quick net search will give you many leads to stories of Trumpees already stating they're going to grab their guns and take to the streets if Trump isn't given a second term.

It won't be a second Civil War,, but there will be people getting hurt,, grabbing up the guns seems to be the only way Trumpees can deal with disappointment.

Like the riots, looting and burning you creeps did last summer, like that?

You people are pure evil, you and your "peaceful" protesters.

Don’t look at Parler, it’s full of Meal Team Six, Delta Forks, and Yall’Qaeda threatening violence. I just roll my eyes. Most of these people couldn’t run down the street if they had to, but they’re going to go to war?

Well, the fact is democrats love to riot, loot and burn because they are uncivil losers I will same slim to none. Thanks for continuing the left wing Chinese troll fear mongering.