cee asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

Would you eat a burger were the meat was harvested in a laboratory  ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Sure thing. I ain’t no hippy but do you honestly think the cheap beef you get from McDonald’s has a large pasture to graze off grass, or that you’re not getting any bones/cartilage/extraneous fillings in your burger? There’s a reason why a fast food burger has a different texture than a homemade or even an all beef burger because fast food purée the hell out of it and hide any filler that might otherwise be noticeable. Science is the future, and most foods we eat have been modified for centuries now

• 2 months ago

I don't have such experience.If I got such  burger I just try the taste.If the taste is good I will eat.

• 2 months ago

I have never done so although I would consider trying one.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. I would only eat a real burger, which is made from ground beef, that came from a slaughtered cow. I will never eat fake (vegan) meats, lab-grown meat, or Soylent Green. I'm not open-minded to vegetarianism/veganism, and I'm also not open-minded to lab-grown meat. And I certainly won't consider Soylent Green, which is cannibalism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The vegetable produced meat substitute is more expensive than beef and is no more healthy than beef.  I don't get it.

• 2 months ago

You bet your monkey's uncle i would son.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sure. Fake Meat is already created in a laboratory. 

• Audrey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I'd have to taste it first. If it tasted like a McDonald's burger, yes.

• 2 months ago

Plant based "fake meat" was not created in a lab?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. I’ve seen what goes on in a lab and it’ll give you nightmares if you know how dirty and disgusting labs are. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.