Is lesbian sex the least fulfilling of the sexual intercourse?

I don't want to sound rude but I don't understand how lesbians can have fulfilling sex lives when they can't naturally penetrate each other. I mean I can see straight sex and gay male sex being satisfying since gay men can have anal and straight couples can have the straight kind of sex but I don't understand how lesbians can have meaningful sex. Using dildos sounds like group masturbation, not sex.

• reme_1

You have no idea what you are babbling about. 

I’m a woman and I’ve had sex with both men and woman and I can honestly say lesbian sex is 100% better. I think it’s because we know what each other likes and let’s face it... men can never find the clit and it’s all about them and what they like in bed. 

they cuddle...........

80% of women are incapable of orgasm from penetration. You think this because you are a man, not a woman. Lesbians do not use dildos or strap-ons regularly. (I bet you've never sexually satisfied a woman, not if you think penetration is how to do it.)

You're missing the whole point.

It's not the acts involved, it's the people and what works for them.

If fingers, tongue, toys and imagination are all out, I wonder how any of you can have a fulfilling sex life.

The most important sex organ is between the ears.

• ?

There are ways!                               

I get you. Dildos don’t count.

Well ,they like women not men so they have to deal with the aspect that they don't have naturally connecting parts.I can see that this must be less intimate and like mutual masturbation.A lot of women find clitoral stimulation easier to orgasm from than penetration though, as the clitoris is the most sensitive area.

As a trans man ,I do see penetrative sex with a penis as proper sex and these other things such as fingering and licking as foreplay.