Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Are childhood friends best friends? Can they be considered as one? What does it mean to be a best friend?

It can be from a childhood friend to someone you met and consider as a best friend or life-long friend.

I never had a true best friend, or I just didn’t really know because I honestly didn’t know who ever was a best friend to me.

I probably refer to people as best friends when they are not on their part because I consider them one, but they don’t consider me a best friend to them.

2nd grade... I had a best friend in that grade level, but I don’t think she called me her bestie. She left to another school in the 4th grade. It has been 8-10 years since I last spoke to her. I’ve seen her socials, and she has a new person in her life that looks like her best friend. I wish I was a better friend to her because I obviously wasn’t.

She told me not to talk to a toxic person, but I didn’t listen to her which I should’ve. And I preferred her better than the other girl I talked to / made friends with (toxic person). She was not like other girls, and she was more of a neutral girl, not into skirts but into bows and likes feminine things. She had a lot of boys hug her (group hug! cute!) but I wanted to give her a hug, too, but she was overcrowded by BOYS OUR GRADE THAT TIME. If you would’ve saw it, you’d be like “wow, she has got all the guys into her” or something like that because she was very, very likable and honestly the charmer. She had that beautiful personality I liked in a friend. She wasn’t really toxic. The other girl was toxic, and I’m glad she pointed that out

And I was jealous of her at times because she won over my crush :l (awkward moment), but my crush liked me back one point, but he also would be too touchy with other girls (seemed like he had too many crushes). And she had a kind heart and wonderful personality. A lot of people liked her and literally she’d be the one boys dreamed of. I am not and it’s okay honestly because I don’t see myself as that (I’d freak out and hide). Anyways, sometimes she would be jealous of me, too. But that’s a frien

Whom do I contact about Jews and freemasons (aka homosexual devilworshipping Jew-masons) killing 70 million in Soviet Union by gulags, famine, or shooting squads? How can Russian Orthodox get some justice?

Russian Orthodox Metropolitan Ioann Snychev was poisoned/murdered by Jew Putin (aka Shalomov) because he refused to work for Jews. KGB poisoned Putin; Putin died in 2007; now doubles (who wear latex masks) pretend to be Putin. Medvedev is David Aaronovich Mendel. Jews murdered Tsar Nicolas 2nd's family; Jews bled them for six hours according to ritual.

Tsar Nicolas' family was sacrificed by Jews (they bled 6 hours); their remains were burnt; their blood drank; ashes from remains were sprinkled onto 50 hard-boiled eggs (dish called scido Amafreikis) [50 egg shells were found outside the place of ritual murder]. Also, decapitated Tsar's head (which was grey ... hair turned grey when he saw his kids being knifed).. Ritualistic murder... (blood libel is same thing as anti-Semitism ... a lie by Jews to flee justice). Jews came up that Tsar's family was shot. Tsar appeared to warn that

whosoever worships false remains will become possessed by demons (this just happened like a decade ago ... maybe less)… Jews collect heads of leaders because they believe in reincarnation.

How about Jews coming up with a mocking holiday April 1st because resurrection of Jesus happened on that day? Jews came up with mocking holidays 23 February (Day of Soviet Army) which was capitulation by cowards in Tsar’s army… or March 8 (international Woman’s day) which celebrates lesbian/prostitute Klara Tsetkin and Rosa Luxembourg.

Three biggest saints in heaven (in this order): Theotokos Virgin Mary, John the Baptist, and Tsar Nicolas 2nd

Four biggest sinners in hell (in this order from the bottom of hell moving up to our level): Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin

You could joke that Marx is a bigger sinner than Engels because Marx fooked Engels but how is Lenin a bigger sinner than Stalin when Lenin was fooked by Zinoviev (even by Bronstein once)?

Lenin's brain was the size of walnut. He had syphilis. Was alcoholic. Born from incest degenerate family. Was in insane asylum. Wife Kruspkaya was probably lesbian 'cause what normal woman would stay with him?

According to Russian Orthodox researcher Grigoriy Klimov, three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (69, anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, necrophilia, beastiality, orgies, hand job, bj, even all non-missionary positions between husband and wife, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in kids (eyes looking at different angles, wolf jaw, rabbit lip, horse foot, different length limbs, etc.)

all these accompanied by drug/alcohol abuse

Jews have like six times more degenerates than other nations because they don't have monkhood. Jewish degenerates become politicians (or similar high rank in society). In Germany during Hitler time, it was eight times. Hitler, Stalin (aka Jugashvilli which means son of Jew), Roosevelt, Churchill were all Jewish degenerates. Hitler had many Jewish coworkers as homosexual partners. Stalin was expelled from seminary for sodomy.

A few centuries ago, angel appeared to Orthodox Christian community and said not to buy from Jews at bazaar because it's sprinkled with blood (something like that)

Those were facts… and now for some Conspiracy Theory: Elimination of comments on Yahoo Answers means that Project Pogo is completed. Now, Project Zyphr will initiate in winter. They will turn off electricity for a few days to gather dissidents into underground concentration camps. DRONE WITH SCOPOLAMINE will drill a hole in your window and once gassed you will come out to them yourself. AI (Artificial Intelligence) will make phone calls and posts on social media as if it were you doing it (and no one will notice that you’re gone).

The remaining people will be chipped. Only marked people will receive food in closed stores. So, when people sign up for food, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable mark of the beast. Hide within 10-15 people group (saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Serafim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); forgive me.