the onwer asking $3,200.00 for it is that a good price?

I found a 2010 Hyundai San Fe that has 172000 miles: They are mostly highway miles It has been taken into the shop regularly for oil changes and typical tune ups when needed. It was yearly brought into the shop to check it and fix anything that needed to be fixed. Engine and inside have been taken care of. with a few cosmetic dings and scratches, as well as a small crack in the windshield. Other than that, it is in great shape. the onwer asking $4,000 for it is that a good price?

I don't know anything about the car but i will check it out.

Favorite Answer

it sounds good to me

I agree with Anonymous that you should get your story straight.  

'

You make it sound like it has been well taken care of.  The price could be good ($4000) or really, really good ($3200).

how did you get from "i dont want a car with over 2000 miles" to this. also theres a difference between 3200 and 4000. you dont know anything about the car.  people lie all the time in their advertisements.