Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How can i drop out of school?

I'm 14 in 8th grade and honestly I'm sick of it, i have social anxiety and a Stutter. my retarded asss teacher likes to embarrass me by forcing me to go in front of my class and do presentations and sh*t and it just raises my anxiety levels up because i always think people are going to think I'm weird because i have a speech impediment. and another reason i need to drop out is because I'm failing all of my classes because i don't understand the work I'm supposed to do because it's so confusing to me, can anyone please tell me how i can drop out of this hell hole?

i wouldnt drop out, i would just talk to your teacher about it

Slow your roll kid, first who cares what people think second every student feels the same way going in front of the room, third a stutter is presidential 

Just switch schools if there is an issue. Dropping out is out dated. Everyone needs a Diploma to get a damn job.