?

Is it possible life on Earth is worse than Hell?

My life is much worse than anything Hell has to offer I think.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

We have no testable, repeatable, consistent evidence that Hell exists.

But, we have many people CLAIMING that an unpleasant afterlife exists.

Here are some thoughts on the subject:

The PROBLEM with threatening an unpleasant Afterlife to people who lack a belief in YOUR favorite Divine Being, can be demonstrated by this thoughtful answer:OK, let us presuppose that Supernatural Beings and an Afterlife are not simply products of the human imagination.Let us ignore, completely, the absolute lack of TESTABLE, REPEATABLE, CONSISTENT evidence of their existenceWhat is the next reasonable step?A Christian by the name of Blaise Pascal suggested that we behave AS IF the Christian God really does exist, since if He doesn't, we've lost nothing, but if He DOES, we've gained a lovely Afterlife, and avoided eternal TORMENT.But, if Mr. P is right, we've got a lot more to worry about!IF you and I lack a belief in the God known as ALLAH, we shall be denied the joys of PARADISE, and be condemned to Muslim HELL.IF you and I lack a belief in the God known as ZEUS we shall be denied the joys of the FIELDS of ELYSIUM, and be condemned to HADESIF you and I lack a belief in the God known as ODIN we shall be denied the joys of VALHALLA,, and be condemned to NIFFELHEIM.IF you and I lack a belief in the God known as PHUQUIORAS, we shall be denied the joys of the ETERNAL FEAST, and be condemned to the OUTER DARKNESS..IF you and I lack a belief in the God known as The GITCHEE MANITOU, we shall be denied the joys of the HAPPY HUNTING GROUNDS, and be condemned to WANDER the WIND.IF you and I lack a belief in the God known as  OSIRIS, He will weigh  your soul and my soul against a feather, and, if you fail, He will feed your soul to a crocodile, and you shall not be reborn in the Afterlife.If we reject the teachings of Buddhism, we may end up in  Buddhist Naraka, which, while not ETERNAL, may last for a period from mere centuries, to a quintillion years. (Ten, followed by eighteen zeros!)10,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.I have been more recently informed that if you and I lack a belief in the Mortal Kombat Gods , the  Elder gods will have Raiden send us to Shinnok in Netherrealm to be burned foreverHow many of the above-mentioned personages are you going to believe in, just to make certain they do not inflict upon you the punishments which, according to their Believers, you so justly deserve?

No, not possible. As bad as things are on Earth, they will multiply exponentially in hell. 

Yes, your white privileged life must be horrible. Good thing you are in a death cult and can end it all today and go on to a better life. See you!

It can not be compared, since the happiness and sorrowful on this earth is temporary but the tormented life in hell fire is eternal/

No, because life here is real and Hell is NOT.