Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

Please don't include opinions in your answers. I want my septum pierced and can pay for it, but my mom won't let me. What can I do? ?

It isn't to do with school because I'm in online school. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

take an adult w you and then u can get it done 

• 2 months ago

You've already asked this. 

• 2 months ago

There is nothing you can do...If you really want to be dumb and poke holes in your face, you'll have to wait until you're 18, sorry...that's the law.

• Bec
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you're not legally old enough to have it done without parental consent, there's not a lot you can do except wait.

It's not worth the risks of having it done not by a professional (bad placement, scarring, infections, cross contamination etc)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some said here it’s dangerous but I think they’re trying to scare you. Every piercing has its dangers and as long as you get it done safely by a proper piercer then you’ll be fine. I know tons of people with Septum piercings who are completely fine and love it. But unfortunately you do have to wait until legal before you get it done 

• 2 months ago

wait till you are 18 and out of the house

• 2 months ago

No opinions, just factual information for you.

If your septum gets pierced incorrectly, blood capillaries may break and can cause painful fluid and blood build up.

A septal hematoma is the most serious potential danger of a septum piercing, which can cause difficulty breathing and even potential facial deformity.

It is recommended that an adult weigh the risks of facial deformation or other health problems against the fashion statement of a piercing.

• 2 months ago

Listen to her.        

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.