Leila asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Insecure about my body?

I’m 17 and some of my friends are getting pretty sexually experienced and I’ve never even kissed a guy. I’m pretty insecure in my body as I have really small boobs and don’t really like my body as a whole. I know I don’t feel ready for a relationship and probably not ready for sex but whenever I take out a tampon it hurts or I tried putting 2 fingers up ‘there’ and it really hurt aswell and I’m just scared the first time I experience sexual things with someone I’m not going to find it pleasurable at all. I’m also very insecure as I have no experience and feel like I’m going to be so bad at anything sexual when the time comes

I also get insecure that because I’m so tight it will be obvious to a boyfriend and they might find it weird

I'm 20 and a woman. I've never kissed anyone either. As for the tampon thing a lot of women are like that. Not to give too much information, but I hate tampons. I tried to use tampons once and they were hard for me to use. My mom is the same way, she can use tampons but just doesn't like them. So that doesn't necessarily mean you won't like sex. And if you don't? That's ok. Just try not to worry too much. And remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to. You don't have to have sex just because your friends have.

Do you have a question?

Not to get too graphic, but this is why foreplay is important. It gets you lubricated and loosened up at the same time. You really have nothing to worry about.