If after your death God said that you are the decider and it was up to you whether life gets scraped and start again or not what would you..?

Choose?

Favorite Answer

I would say I will leave it to you Lord. Whatever you think is best.

• Archer

Not too worried about the "gods" nor meeting their expectations. Sorry, but you didn't scare me into believing in any of them.

• ?

It won't happen........

i have loved my life BUT  was not nice losing loved ones so i dont think id  like to repeat that 

Nobody's death will work that way.  Death leads to heaven or hell.  Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell.  So to avoid hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  When a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

• ?

When "ifs" and "buts" become candy and nuts, it will be a wonderful Christmas.