If you live in a democratic run state do you agree with all the restrictions governors have placed on you do to covid - 19 ?

• ?

I live in  a state with a Republican governor 

I wish he had enough brains to put those restrictions in place

But never met a Republican that smart, 

I live in Mich. too and if people LISTENED To our Governor we wouldn't be in such a bad place. NO she is not perfect  BUT PUT ON A MASK!!!! 

• DK439

California has the most pathetic governor in America!

oh  brother so you cant eat inside a resturant , how about the people that have to wait hours in a food line just so they can eat ?      At least most of you get to go home to a nice warm house while others are in shelters or living in their damn cars . Oh lets dont forget how important it is that the local bar remains open  so you drunks can gather and spread covid . if you would have follow the mask orders it wouldnt be this bad so you and only you selfish pigs are to blame  far more people are suffering while you whine and act like idiots ,

• ?

I'd be more convinced if said Governor and numerous Mayors and County Supervisors weren't constantly breaking their own rules on this. 

the only reason why these restrictions exist in the first place is because people are not listening and are being a bunch of dodo brains. 

I personally have been following these restrictions before these stay at home orders have been mandated so it really has little effect on me. 

NO I don't.  I live in Michigan.  Restaurants are not allowed to have indoor dining. Nothing like eating outside in 30 degree weather. There is no venues. NO indoor gathering of more then 10 people.  We were not even allowed to have Thanksgiving with our family. 

Since there are an increase of air travel. During this so called paused we should be allowed to have a nice sit down eating at a restaurant but nope.  NOT going to happen our governor is a tyrant. 

If she would of worked with the legislation and come with some sort of agreement I wouldn't be so angry.  She went behind their backs and issued over 190 executive orders.  Oh for Covid nope through stuff in there that had nothing to do with Covid.

Our state had issued over 27 Billion dollars for unemployment. Most of us are not able to work either by the company shut their doors, or we are not allowed to. 

Health dept. have been issuing tickets, and suspending  liquor license.

I understand that we are in the middle of a pandemic.  I am fully aware how to keep safe.

We have bills to pay, and property taxes are still due.  But we are not allowed to work. How does that even make since. Rent is forgiven but not for the mortgage anymore.

My son started High-school, He used to get straight A's with this online crap he is struggling. 

They only had maybe a month of face to face.  Was two days in school then three days on line. With the new orders mandatory on line. 

hard to say what the "restrictions" are really.....

restaurants and schools are closed....but our democratic governor was caught at a fancy dinner party at a restaurant with not a mask in sight... and just a couple days later said he had to pull his kid from private school because another child tested positive....

bars are supposed to be closed but our democratic mayor refuses to enforce his own policies... in fact, he ordered street closures so that tented outdoor "beer gardens" could be built so that bars could quintuple their seating capacity....where patrons were free to drink for hours without masks and without ever ordering food...

--  Yes, and I am glad to comply for both my own self and also for the safety of the population.

--  I live in Victoria, Australia.