How much does homemade aged Tequila cost?

I have a homemade aged tequila that I was supposed to open and drink for my quince, but I never had one, unfortunately. I was curious to know how much it would cost. My mother said it was about 40+ years old and from Mexico. I don't know yet if I will sell it or wait to drink it for a special occasion.

So it's not tequila but Brandy. My mother told me it was homemade, but when I asked my grandma she said my grandpa went to Mexico and bought it from a company. It is "Viejo Vergel Brandy" and when I googled it the results I found said "Imported Brandy" on the top but the one I have just says "Brandy".

It’ll usually cost between $2/-5 per glass I’d imagine zx

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• kswck2

Try asking the person that made it. 

Unless I know who made it  I would not drink it.   I have drank

my share of moonshine but I knew who made it. 

If it is truly "homemade" it would depend on who's home made it. Some random cousin in your family making tequila might make really crappy tequila. But homemade from a now well known Tequila maker could be worth a lot of money.

I guess what I am getting at is that it is impossible to have even the slightest idea of what that bottle is worth without more information.

yes‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎