Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Men the so called stronger gender yet they live shorter, have weaker immune system and are more likely to get cancer, stroke & heart attack ?

Having the nerve to call yourselves superior, lol.

Oh the irony... ;) 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Men are not the stronger or better sex. Women are both those.

Men are coward scared clowns that always try hard to bend the facts that haunt them so bad .. in their diseased heads that'd enable them to abuse other living beings even more. They know of women's superiority themselves too and that's why they do anything they can to keep facts from spreading even more to the point where they no longer would be able to lie and delude themselves. ;3 Good question btw.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because guys do all the tough jobs and sort out the real problems in any workplace.

The babes hang back and take the credit, flash the eyes and boobs and get ab easy ride .

• 1 month ago

They are exposed to life risky health issues in this world more than the women do... 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's because we are the stronger gender.  We're talking about actual strength here, not the ability to cry in front of your friends.

In general, men are physically more powerful than women.  We can also reach stuff on the top shelf AND we can open jars.  That's not to say there aren't strong women (my wife can literally throw me across any room, and she's a girly girl) or short men, but it's called a majority for a reason.  

Besides, men don't live shorter lives because weaker immune system.  Men die sooner than their wives because they want to.  Married men don't live longer than single men, it just feels that way.

If you think it's unfair that men are stronger than women and can stand up to pee, remember it's all a trade-off for unlimited multiple orgasms and the fact that men want what women have and not the other way around.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sexist men only understand one type of strength, ie physical.  They can't understand the concept of emotional strength.  

Girls have to deal with monthly menstruation, from as young as 8, whereas boys can remain children for longer, with no worries about stemming blood flow, clothing stains, where to put your sanitary pads, if your wearing clothing that has no suitable pockets, taking pain relief or ensuring that you don't suffer 'Toxic Shock Syndrome' from forgetting to remove a Tampon, when inserting a 2nd Tampon.

Also boys who are having underage sex with a girl who has started menstruating, doesn't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy or the health risks involved with every pregnancy.

What I'm trying to suggest is that from a much earlier age, girls have to be responsible, whilst their same aged School boys, remain responsibility free.  Then men leave home and expect their girlfriends to do all the stuff that their Mommies/Mummies did for them and so many women are intent to 'look' after their menfolk, to the point that many men become lazy or incompetent and weak.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I am a nurse let me break this down!

Men OFTEN lives shorter lives, as they are more likely to drink, smoke, and take risks more than us women. The real reason is due to sex chromosomes.

As for cancer men are more likely to get cancer younger than women, (but again the smoking and drinking plays a role in certain types of cancer).

Immune system: women Have Stronger Immune Systems than Men. The main function of microRNAs in cells is to turn off, or "silence," specific genes. The researchers say microRNAs located on the female X chromosome may give women an immune system advantage over males.

Heart attacks: men were about twice as likely as women to have a heart attack. That higher risk persisted even after they accounted for traditional risk factors for heart disease, including high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, body mass index, and physical activity.

Strokes: Men are more likely than women to have a stroke, until age 75, according to statistics from the American Heart Association. Then the chance evens out; after age 85, women are at greater risk.

Yes men are more prone to all that stuff but it happens to women too, NOT just men! And I know women who thinks they are superior. Truth is ANYBODY male or female can get sick, or serious health issues. Sorry to all the men who reads this, I hope this helped to break somethings down!

Source(s): ICU registered nurse
  • 1 month ago

Men are more likely to get cancer, stroke, heart attacks and die first is because we have to deal with women. 😂 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You don’t know what it’s like to be a man

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get ready for the butt hurt comments from men, after all, truth hurts lolz

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hahahahaha so true!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.