Which denominations believe in faith+works and which believe in faith alone for salvation?

Only mine . See my answers for evidence

It depends entirely on how you define “works.”

Many argue that “asking to be saved,” or “inviting Jesus into your heart” are not considered works.  Or “praying the sinner’s prayer,” or other such human effort.  You may have heard, “God will save you if you ask to be saved.”

If we define works very strictly as anything other than a work of God, then those things would be.  And that leaves exactly one Christian church standing.

The teaching of justification by faith alone (Sola Fide)  is what separates biblical Christianity from all other belief systems.  (By biblical Christianity I mean those Protestant churches with Reformed doctrine.)

In every single other religion and in most branches of what is called Christianity, man is working his way to God.  Or having some sort of “man moves first, then God acts” teachings.  There are no exceptions to this.  From Islam to Jehovah’s Witnesses, from Catholicism to Mormonism, from Judaism, Hinduism, and Christian churches outside of Reformed doctrine like Pentecostal and many Baptist. (Not all)

Only in true, biblical Christianity is man saved as a result of grace through faith. 

• User

In my experience

none of the denominations that teach "faith alone"

actually believe in "faith alone".

INEVITABLY

when asked a very few, simple, pointed questions

such a Christian re-defines "faith" to include obedience and/or good works (usually BOTH, sometimes only one or the other).

I have NEVER met a "faith alone" Christian

who actually believed "faith alone"

and I fully expect that I never will

(given the thoroughly unreasonable nature of the doctrine ***as it is labelled***).

Me: Fundamentalist Christian

Like almost all Christians, I believe: faith, obedience and good works.

The ones that embrace James 2:24, 26 and Eph. 2:10-11 along with 1 Thessalonians 1:3, 2 Thessalonians 1:11.  Compare John 6:29, Galatians 5:6.

It's the commandments we receive from "Jesus through the Holy Ghost" (Acts 1:2) that we (((DO))) that are SPIRITUALLY motivated and "not we ourselves" (Ephesians 2:9).

GOD SAID

(((THROUGH YOU))) I will make a covenant with all peoples" (Isaiah 42:6-7; GNT)!

GOD SAID

"Not by [your] might nor by [your] power, but by MY SPIRIT, said the LORD of hosts" in Zechariah 4:6.

"I will put MY SPIRIT within you and (((CAUSE))) you to keep My commandments" (Ezekiel 36:27).

(((WE))) don't have (((ANYTHING))) to do with the works Jesus commands us to (((DO))) (Acts 1:2).  We're just His hands, mouth and feet!

"And if by [God's] grace, then it is no more [our] works: otherwise [God's] grace is no more [God's] grace.  But if it be of [our] works, then it is no more [God's] grace:  otherwise [God's] work is no more [God's] work" (Romans 11:6).

"What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath [his] faith, and have not [God's] works?  can [his] faith save him?" (James 2:14).

"Even so [man's] faith, if it hath not [God's] works, is dead, being alone" (James 2:17).

"But wilt thou know, O vain man, that [your] faith without [Gods] works is dead?" (James 2:20).

"For as the body with the [God's] spirit is dead, so [man's] faith without [God's] works is dead also" (James 2:26).

And is why we need to be "QUICKENED back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) from our "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) by His ((("POWER))) that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) to be given the "Spiritual gift" of "faith" (I Corinthians 12:9) received after Holy Spirit baptism (I Corinthians 12:13) so He can "give commandments through the Holy Ghost" (Acts 1:2) as "God works in us" (Philippians 2:13).

In conclusion, 

"Not by [your] might nor by [your] power but BY MY SPIRIT, saith the LORD of hosts" (Zechariah 4:6)!

Faith without works is dead.

Christianity

• ?

We in Islam are 100% sure of faith + works. It is taught to us as little children on our mothers' knee.

Mormons are faith plus works and so are Catholics. 

.

Jehovah's Witnesses are too, but they believe only 144,000 are going to be saved and started making a list of who for sure is among the 144,000. Well, now the list is full, so I don't know why Jehovah's Witnesses still even bother.

• Really? Do you know how many denominations there are?

I was raised in the Church of Christ and they are definitely a faith + works denomination.