Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Does a bread lame work better than a knife?

For scoring loaves

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

A razor works best. Just take an unused bic or something.

• ?

I don't have a bread lame.  I use a serrated knife to saw through the bread.

• ?

Thanks for your question,I never heard of "bread lame" before now. Theres' always something new to learn.  thank goodness. 

• kswck2

Any sufficiently cared for knife will score a loaf of bread. 

• ?

I have a 'Stanley' [craft] knife, double ended,  I use it for scoring belly pork, and the other end for scoring bread.

Yes. Very few knives are sharp enough.

I just use a razor blade. 

If you use a knife I have found a serrated one works well. 

If you buy a lame make sure it is one that you can change the blade as they do dull quickly.  I usually use a new razor about every 3 or 4 loaves. (the razor is used for other things I just don't toss them out.)

I use a 12" chainsaw. I'm a lumberjack and that's how we roll.