ID an anime about three girls and a castle?

I once saw an anime episode (possibly a movie/ova/oav) I saw in the mid-2000s. The main characters were these three girls (I cannot remember if they were just humans with spy skills or if they had super powers). It was something like Totally Spies! or Sailor Moon, but I have not been able to match any of their episodes with this one.

The girls were infiltrating a large castle surrounded by water to confront a villain guy inside. Once inside the castle, the girls got lost and separated. There were some kind of illusions they saw too which added to their confusion. Eventually they reach the villain. I think the villain had some kind of giant organ behind him and attacked the girls with sound blasts. Eventually they defeat the villain, possibly with an explosion to make you think the villain is dead. As the girls are leaving the castle by boat, the screen pans back to the castle, and the villain is still alive (barely) and is about to attack the girls from afar). Before he can, another guy appears in the distance and attack kills the villain (possibly with a gun), saving the girls.If this sounds familiar, please let me know. Thanks! 

Power Puff Girls?